We are looking for a new header photo for our website. Share your winter scouting photos with us and yours may just get picked to be on our website.
How to enter
- Post your photo in the comments on our Facebook post about the contest
- Send us your photo via direct message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Winter Photo Contest” in the subject.
Rules & Conditions
- Must be a photo that you took.
- Must be high quality/resolution
- Visually appealing
- Photo must have been taken within the geographic boundaries of Section W-1S
- Scouting-related encouraged but not required.
- You may submit more than one photo
- Must be a member of Section W-1S to participate
- All photos must be submitted by December 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm PST to be eligible
Timeline of Contest
- December 26, 2018: All photos must be submitted by 11:59 pm PST.
- December 27, 2018: Section comms team will select the top 6 photos and post them on the Section W-1S Facebook page and Instagram for judging.
- Judging will be open on social media from December 28 at 12:01 am PST to January 2nd at 11:59 pm PST.
- January 4th, 2019: Winner will be announced.
- The photo will be updated on the website by January 6th and will remain up until at least February 15, 2019.
*Note: Your photo(s) may be edited slightly to meet the specifications to post on social media or the website.
Questions? Contact email@example.com