Patch Designs Wanted
The section is looking for patch designs for the 2020 conclave patch set. Both youth and adults are welcome to submit designs.
You do not have to have a special graphics design program or skill to design a patch. All you need to do is meet the criteria below, and if needed, we have people who can help clean up your design for production.
All designs must meet the following criteria.
- Include “Section W-1S” or “W-1S”
- Include “Conclave 2020” or “2020 Conclave”
- Must have at least one of the following
- OA Arrowhead
- Be 10 colors or less
- Be a standard geometric shape (i.e. circle, square, diamond, etc.)
- Include the section beaver (preferred but not required)
- Be related to the 2020 conclave theme “Thriving Into a New Decade” – based on the roaring ’20s (preferred)
- Avoid copyright/trademark material (including words/phrases)
All designs must be submitted as a PDF, .jpg, or .png file and sent via email to email@example.com by April 30th. The designer of the selected patch set design will receive a free set of patches.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org