Download the Section W-1S Mobile App!
Want to get all the information from the Section right on your mobile device? Download the Section W-1S mobile app today.
The Section W-1S mobile app is the best tool to find all the information you need on the happenings around the section.
During August and September, the app is home to the 2017 Conclave Portal. The Conclave Portal is your mobile guide to the 2017 Conclave at Lane Community College and features the conclave schedule, training center, interactive map, announcements and alerts, our social media feeds, and much more! You can even register for conclave right from the app.
How to get the Section W-1S Mobile App:
The Appspotr Viewer App that allows iOS users to use our app has been removed from the Apple App Store. We are unsure how long this will be the case and have the below solution in place for you to access all the information on the app in an easy, mobile-friendly setting.
Click on the button below to access the 2017 Conclave Portal. Once accessed, follow the below instructions to add the page to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Directions to add the Conclave Portal to your iPhone home screen:
- Open up Safari on your iOS device
- Navigate to the above site (sectionw1s.org/conclaveportal)
- Tap the Share button on the menu bar. It’s an icon on the right side that is a box with an arrow sticking out from it.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen
- On the next page, give the shortcut a name (i.e. Conclave Portal) and confirm the web address.
- Tap on Add in the upper right corner to add the shortcut to your home screen.
- There should now be an icon on your home screen with the name you choose. This will make it so you do not have to open a browser and enter a URL each time.